News Details

Force India set to miss second test with new car

Force India now looks unlikely to take part in the second pre-season test in Barcelona with its 2015 car in a fortnight, due to "further delays". The Silverstone-based outfit has already missed the first test, both with its new car and its 2014 car which it had originally planned to run, but chose not to at the last minute for reasons of "efficiency". Deputy team principal Bob Fernley says they will now use last year's car at the next test before debuting the VJM08 at the final test. "Given the workload and timescales involved, it's now looking more likely that the VJM08 will run at the final Barcelona test at the end of February," Fernley told Autosport....
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Force India elects to skip Jerez test

orce India has opted against attending the first pre-season test at Jerez...
11y ago from GPUpdate.net

Force India to sit out Jerez test

Force India has announced it will sit out the first winter test of 2015....
11y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Force India to skip Jerez test

Sahara Force India Force India has confirmed that it will not participate...
11y ago from F1Zone.net

Force India to sit out Jerez test

January 28, 2015 .- Force India has announced it will sit out the first...
11y ago from GPRacingPlus.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Premier League club exploring deal to sign 19-year-old...

Nottingham Forest are reportedly eyeing Arsenal's young goalkeeper Tommy...
40m ago from CaughtOffside.com

23-year-old reveals he would 'love' to play for 'great...

Bayer Leverkusen attacking midfielder Malik Tillman has revealed that he'd...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Talks held: Arsenal step up efforts to beat Man Utd to...

Arsenal have reportedly held initial talks over a potential transfer move...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

'We need some perspective' | Rice advises caution over...

Declan Rice opens up about Arsenal's draw against Wolves at Molineux and...
2h ago from SkySports.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.