News Details

Sauber play down 2016 car test debut delay

Sauber has played down news that its 2016 Formula 1 car will miss the opening pres-season test in Spain. The Swiss team confirmed on Monday that it will only take last year's Ferrari-powered single seater to Barcelona late next month. It is reported that the new C35 will then make its bow at the second and final Barcelona test in March, but a team spokesman said: 'It is not excluded that we will drive between the first test and the roll-out on a filming day. 'But the reports are right that we will have the 2015 car, with 2016 livery, at the first test from February 22,' he confirmed. The spokesman told Speed Week that reports suggesting Sauber has simply fallen behind schedule, perhaps...
Full Story »
10y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sauber C35 set for March 1st debut

The Sauber F1 Team have confirmed the 2015 C34 will be taken to the first...
10y ago from JWGrandPrix.com

Sauber confirms Barcelona delay for 2016 F1 car

Sauber has confirmed reports on Monday that it will not take its 2016 car...
10y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Sauber 2016 car to debut at second test

Sauber has revealed that its 2016 car, the C35-Ferrari, will not make its...
10y ago from Pitpass.com

Sauber's 2016 car to miss first test

The Swiss Sauber team say their new car will not be ready in time for the...
10y ago from BBC.co.uk

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

70m-plus-player bid prepared which threatens to derail...

Arsenal could reportedly be facing a very real threat to their hopes of...
14m ago from CaughtOffside.com

23-year-old reveals he would 'love' to play for 'great...

Bayer Leverkusen attacking midfielder Malik Tillman has revealed that he'd...
4h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Premier League club exploring deal to sign 19-year-old...

Nottingham Forest are reportedly eyeing Arsenal's young goalkeeper Tommy...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Talks held: Arsenal step up efforts to beat Man Utd to...

Arsenal have reportedly held initial talks over a potential transfer move...
4h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.